- Full structural channel steel tongue, frame, and cross members featuring fully conjoined welds.
- 6.7lb/ft channel steel frame – strongest standard frame in the industry!
- Full wrap tongue.
- Critical tongue areas are braced and gussets are welded into place.
- 7000lb rated dropleg jack for more clearance.
- 2 5/16″ 14000lb rated Posi-Lock coupler.
- Treated 2×8 wood flooring.
- Floor pressed into place to eliminate gaps and mounted with 1/4″ type F trailer decking screws.
- Front and rear end caps bolted into place to eliminate board cupping.
- Dual extra long safety chains with ‘S’ hooks.
- PR4B series steel leaf spring suspension mounted to equalized JIG fitted suspension system.
- 4-wheel electric brakes with break-away kit and battery – 7000lb GVWR.
- Custom built 10″ wide tandem fenders with structural braces inside. Strong enough to walk on!
- Rock guard on fenders fronts helps against chipping.
- 10 extra thick-formed stake pockets are standard on a 16′ trailer. The longer the trailer, the more pockets!
- Low profile headache rack with four supports on front of the deck.
- Full LED, DOT lighting with wiring harness.
- Powder Coat Steel Finish.
- Download Brochure EX-MX(e).pdf
options on this trailer