- Full structural channel steel tongue, frame, and cross members featuring fully conjoined welds.
- 6.7lb/ft channel steel frame – strongest standard frame in the industry!
- 2ft all steel dovetail.
- Full wrap tongue extended to front suspension mount.
- Critical tongue areas are braced and gussets are welded into place.
- Low profile headache rack with four supports on front of the deck.
- Treated 2×8 wood flooring with a Suppler’s lifetime limited warranty against rot.
- Floor pressed into place to help eliminate gaps.
- Front and rear end caps bolted into place to eliminate board cupping.
- 10 extra thick-formed stake pockets are standard on a 16′ trailer. The longer the trailer, the more pockets!
- Custom built 10′ wide tandem fenders with structural braces inside. Strong enough to walk on!
- Rock guard on fenders fronts helps against chipping.
- Leaf spring suspension mounted to equalized JIG fitted suspension system – 9990lb GVWR.
- 4-wheel electric brakes with break-away kit and battery.
- ST225/75R15 rated radial tires on white wheels.
- 3″x5′ long flip down, lay down skid loader ramps.
- Full LED, DOT compliant lighting to include stop, turn, and taillights.
- Wiring harness.
- Powder Coated Steel.
Download Brochure HDIL(e).pdf
Options on this trailer
Heavy Duty Ramps