- Treated 2×8 wood flooring.
- Floor pressed into place to help eliminate gaps.
- Front and rear end caps bolted into place to eliminate board cupping.
- Full structural channel steel tongue, frame, and cross members featuring fully conjoined welds.
- 6.7lb/ft channel steel frame – strongest standard frame in the industry!
- Full wrap tongue extended to front suspension mount. Nothing stronger!
- Critical tongue areas are braced and gussets are welded into place.
- 5000lb set-back jack for more clearance.
- 2 5/16″ 14000lb rated Posi-Lock coupler.
- Dual extra long safety chains with ‘S’ hooks.
- Leaf spring suspension mounted to equalized JIG fitted suspension system.
- 4-wheel electric brakes with break-away kit and battery.
- Custom built 10″ wide tandem fenders with structural braces inside. Strong enough to walk on!
- Rock guard on fenders fronts helps against chipping.
- 10 extra thick-formed stake pockets are standard on a 16′ trailer. The longer the trailer, the more pockets!
- Low profile headache rack with four supports on front of the deck.
- 5′ long ramps with lockable carrier and full width ramp hook bar on rear of deck.
- Full LED, DOT compliant lighting includes combination stop, turn, and taillights.
- Wiring harness.
- Powder Coated Steel.
- Download Brochure HDF(e).pdf
options on this trailer
Heavy Duty Ramps